Born September 18, 2002, I lived in La Neuveville, on the shores of Lake Biel, in my family, which has four children. The intensive practice of alpine skiing has marked my life since my earliest childhood. In fact, it was around two and a half years old that I tried my hand at the discipline, to take part, already at the age of four, in a first race. An initial experience, started with a few tears and then, in the end, once the finish line was crossed, a big smile of relief and a lot of satisfaction ... even though a few doors had been turned upside down!
Since that time, my ambition has gradually evolved, until I want to reach the highest level in my favorite sport. At the same time, I am continuing my studies in order to keep a good balance between my life as a young athlete and as a young adult in everyday life.
Licensed at the Ski Club Romand Bienne, I followed, from my 10 years, the course of the sport-study sector of the Regional Performance Center of the Giron Jurassien, until the end of compulsory schooling, before entering the Center National Performance West; I then attended the Spiritus Sanctus Sports College-High School in Brig until I graduated from high school in the spring of 2022. I am currently studying economics at Unidistance.
To date, my greatest achievement is undoubtedly the three medals, including two titles, won at the Lausanne 2020 Youth Olympic Games. An absolutely crazy, incredible experience, which will have boosted my very young career forever.
In March 2022, I unfortunately injured my right knee during preparation training for the Junior World Championships at Panorama in Canada. The 22/23 season represented a period of new challenges. It was only in November 2022 that I was able to get back to skiing for the first time after my injury. I was also very happy to have been able to take part in a few races at the end of the season and to have had some good races. I am therefore looking forward to resuming the next season in optimal conditions after having fully recovered from my injury.
The adventure started very early, today it looks like it is on for good. I hope I can add more chapters to my life story soon.
2021 / 2022
- 2nd in the Slalom, FIS, Meiringen, 13.01.2022
- 1st in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 30.12.2021
- 3rd in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 29.12.2021
2020 / 2021
World Junior Championships (under 21), Narvik (NOR), 2021
- 12th in the Slalom
- 17th in the Giant Slalom
Swiss Cup / FIS Races
- Champion general ranking BRACK Swiss Cup (U19) 2020/2021
- 2. Platz, Slalom, FIS, Hoch-Ybrig, 09.04.2021
- 2nd in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 17.02.2021
- 2nd in the Giant Slalom, FIS, Spluegen, 11.02.2021
- 1st in the Slalom, FIS, Schwende Horn, 27.01.2021
- 2nd in the Slalom, Swiss Junior Cup (under 21) BRACK.CH 2021, Schwende Horn, 26.01.2021
- 2nd in the Giant Slalom, Swiss Junior Cup (under 21) BRACK.CH 2021, Lenk, 12.01.2021
- 3rd in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 30.12.2020
- 3rd in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 29.12.2020
- Swiss Slalom Champion, Swiss Cup BRACK.CH 2020, Diavolezza, 10.11.2020
2019 / 2020
Youth Olympic Games Lausanne 2020
- Olympic Super G Champion
- Olympic Giant Slalom Champion
- 3rd in the Alpine Combined
- 5th in the Team Event
World Junior Championships (under 21), Narvik (NOR), 2020
- 27th in the Super G
Swiss Cup / FIS Races
- 1st in the Slalom, National Junior Race, Villars, 2020
- 3rd in Slalom, BRACK.CH Swiss Cup, Flumserberg, 2019
- 2nd in Slalom, GP International Citadin, Flaine (FRA), 2019
2018 / 2019
National U16 Races
- Swiss Giant Slalom Champion, 2018
- 3rd in the general ranking, 2018
Whistler Cup, Whistler Mountain (CAN), 2018
- 2nd in the Team Event
- 5th in the Giant Slalom
- 8th in the Super G
9637Training hours since U12
252Races since U12
78Podiums since U12