Born September 18, 2002, I lived in La Neuveville, on the shores of Lake Biel, in my family, which has four children. The intensive practice of alpine skiing has marked my life since my earliest childhood. In fact, it was around two and a half years old that I tried my hand at the discipline, to take part, already at the age of four, in a first race. An initial experience, started with a few tears and then, in the end, once the finish line was crossed, a big smile of relief and a lot of satisfaction ... even though a few doors had been turned upside down!
Since that time, my ambition has gradually evolved, until I want to reach the highest level in my favorite sport. At the same time, I am continuing my studies in order to keep a good balance between my life as a young athlete and as a young adult in everyday life.
Licensed at the Ski Club Romand Bienne, I followed, from my 10 years, the course of the sport-study sector of the Regional Performance Center of the Giron Jurassien, until the end of compulsory schooling, before entering the Center National Performance West; I am currently attending the Spiritus Sanctus Sports College-High School in Brig, with an option in economics and law. Thus, my daily life is resolutely turned towards the practice of ski racing, without neglecting my studies.
To date, my greatest achievement is undoubtedly the three medals, including two titles, won at the Lausanne 2020 Youth Olympic Games. An absolutely crazy, incredible experience, which will have boosted my very young career forever.
If the 2019-2020 season finally ended very abruptly, due to the epidemic, my results this winter allowed me to continue my progress by integrating the C Frame of Swiss-Ski. Another important step towards achieving my sporting dreams.
The adventure started very early, today it looks like it is on for good. I hope I can add more chapters to my life story soon.
2020 / 2021
- 12th in the Slalom
- 17th in the Giant Slalom
- Champion general ranking BRACK Swiss Cup (U19) 2020/2021
- 2. Platz, Slalom, FIS, Hoch-Ybrig, 09.04.2021
- 2nd in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 17.02.2021
- 2nd in the Giant Slalom, FIS, Spluegen, 11.02.2021
- 1st in the Slalom, FIS, Schwende Horn, 27.01.2021
- 2nd in the Slalom, Swiss Junior Cup (under 21) BRACK.CH 2021, Schwende Horn, 26.01.2021
- 2nd in the Giant Slalom, Swiss Junior Cup (under 21) BRACK.CH 2021, Lenk, 12.01.2021
- 3rd in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 30.12.2020
- 3rd in the Slalom, FIS, Lenzerheide, 29.12.2020
- Swiss Slalom Champion, Swiss Cup BRACK.CH 2020, Diavolezza, 10.11.2020
2019 / 2020
- Olympic Super G Champion
- Olympic Giant Slalom Champion
- 3rd in the Alpine Combined
- 5th in the Team Event
- 27th in the Super G
Swiss Cup / FIS Races
- 1st in the Slalom, National Junior Race, Villars, 2020
- 3rd in Slalom, BRACK.CH Swiss Cup, Flumserberg, 2019
- 2nd in Slalom, GP International Citadin, Flaine (FRA), 2019
2018 / 2019
National U16 Races
- Swiss Giant Slalom Champion, 2018
- 3rd in the general ranking, 2018
Whistler Cup, Whistler Mountain (CAN), 2018
- 2nd in the Team Event
- 5th in the Giant Slalom
- 8th in the Super G
7968Training hours since U12
230Races since U12
75Podiums since U12